304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Capcom has shared Street Fighter 6’s opening movie for its “World Tour” mode.
The new opening movie for World Tour includes are of the 18 characters on the launch roster: Luke, Jamie, Manon, Kimberly, Marisa, Lily, JP, Juri, Dee Jay, Cammy, Ryu, E. Honda, Blanka, Guile, Ken , Chun- Li, Zangief and Dhalsim.
Here is the opening movie:
Here’s an overview of the game announced in February:
Street Fighter 6
Here comes Capcom’s newest challenger! Launching worldwide in 2023, Street Fighter™ 6 represents the next evolution of the Street Fighter™ series, which has sold more than 47 million units since its debut 35 years ago. Powered by Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Street Fighter 6 spans three different game modes, including Fighting Ground, World Tour and Battle Hub. The experience also includes innovative new gameplay features, plus improved graphics for all aspects of the game.
In addition to new gameplay innovations, Street Fighter 6 celebrates what fans love about the franchise by bringing together core modes from previous titles – including Arcade Mode, online matches, Training Mode, local versus matches and more – into the Fighting Ground experience. From iconic World Warriors like Ryu and Chun-Li, to the latest addition to the Street Fighter™ V roster Luke, and new expert breakdancer/drunk boxer Jamie, players will have a wide variety of fighting styles and skills to master.
- Classic experience built for a modern era: With all core gameplay modes present, plus two brand new modes and improved visuals, Street Fighter 6 redefines the classic fighting game genre.
- Different fighting styles to master: Turning in Street Fighter 6 are Ryu, Chun-Li and Luke, all of whom have undergone striking redesigns for this new generation. Joining them is a brand new challenger, Jamie, who will add his own flair to the game with his unpredictable moveset.
- Brand New Game Modes: That Street Fighter franchise continues to hone its skills and redefine the fighting genre with the introduction of three new core modes – Fighting Ground, World Tour and Battle Hub.
- Battleground: Street Fighter 6 unites core battle modes from previous titles – including Arcade Mode, online battles, training mode, local versus battles and more – into the Fighting Ground experience.
- World Tour: World Tour is an immersive single player story mode that pushes the boundaries of what a fighting game is and allows players to leave their own legacy with their player avatar.
- Battle Hub: Battle Hub is a destination that provides players with new and unique ways to engage, communicate and interact.
- In-game comments: Street Fighter’s The first-ever real-time commentary feature, supported with subtitles in 13 languages, incorporates the voices of popular Fighting Game Community (FGC) commentators like Vicious and Aru directly into the game to narrate what’s happening on screen, just like a real tournament.
- New control scheme: The classic control type returns along with a brand new option, the modern control type, which allows players to jump right into the action with simplified inputs.
- Battle system built for creativity: Street Fighter 6 introduces the Drive System, a new meter used to perform five different techniques that enhance a player’s offensive or defensive abilities.
Street Fighter 6 launching in 2023 across Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.