304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Atlus has released Soul Hackers 2 update 1.02 that adds some much needed dash functionality and more.
Here is an overview of the new update:
- A “Dash” feature has been added to Ringo’s movement.
- The user can switch between “Normal” and “Dash” at will. In Dash Mode, Ringo’s walking and slashing speeds will increase.
- Due to the addition of the dash function, the effect of the Summoner Skill “Assassin’s Steps” has been changed to: “For a given distance, enemies will ignore Ringo.”
Quick battle mode
- A “Speed Up” mode has been added to matches. Players can freely switch between normal and high-speed combat.
- Adjusted how long loading screen tips are displayed.
- Changed the flow of on-screen messages during soul leveling to reduce the risk of incorrect input from accidental button presses.
- Added the ability to teleport directly to shops from the city map.
- Adjusted enemy spawn rate in dungeons.
- Adjusted skill inheritance rates during demon fusion.
- Other minor changes.
- Added four new demons: Pixie (Soul Hackers Ver.), Neko Shogun, Aitvaras and Isis.
- Note: The above bonus demons do not count towards registration percentage in the Demon Compendium or the “Compendium Completionist” achievement.
Here’s a new trailer for the update: