304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Publisher Thunderful and developer ClockStone Studio announced a release date for LEGO bricks.
LEGO bricks launches on October 12 on Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s an overview of the game announced in March:
In LEGO Bricktales, you can discover an innovative brick-by-brick building mechanic to design puzzle solutions from your own imagination. See your creations brought to life in a beautiful LEGO world where every problem has a constructive solution.
Embark on an epic adventure across a world of beautiful LEGO diorama biomes crafted brick-by-brick as you search for inspiration to help your grandfather revive his run-down theme park with your little robot buddy in tow. Your journey will take you to the deepest jungle, sun-drenched deserts, a bustling city corner, a towering medieval castle and tropical Caribbean islands. Help the minifigures of these worlds by solving puzzles and unlocking new skills throughout the story to further explore these worlds and uncover the many secrets and mysteries they contain.
From purely aesthetic creations, such as a market stall or music box, to functional physics-based puzzles such as building a crane or gyrocopter, each diorama offers a variety of building sites with the freedom of intuitive brick-by-brick building. At each location you get a set of bricks and it’s up to you to figure out a unique building that will work. In addition to specific puzzles and quests, there are additional buildings in the theme park so you can customize the rides to make them your own!
Your grandfather, a brilliant inventor, has called you for help! His beloved amusement park is about to close as the mayor threatens to shut everything down and seize the land if the necessary repairs aren’t made to bring it up to code. With the help of your powerful little robot friend, you can restore it using a mysterious device based on alien technology.
As a power source, the device needs happiness crystals, which you can harvest by making people happy and solving their problems. Using a portal, you can travel to different places around the world to help people and collect their lucky crystals. Buckle up for the ultimate building adventure and ride your grandpa’s amusement park!
- A worldwide LEGO adventure: Experience a whimsical and epic adventure around the world, packed with charming dialogue and fun secrets to unravel.
- Beautiful diorama worlds: Explore five different story biomes and the theme park hub, all built entirely from LEGO bricks.
- Build like never before: Experience the most intuitive brick-by-brick building in a LEGO video game as you watch your creations come to life in a three-dimensional world.
- Test your skills with different puzzles: Different types of puzzles will test your building skills. Use your engineering brain in functional physics-based puzzles to build a bridge for a digger to cross a river, put on your designer hat to build an awesome new throne for the king, or customize the rides at the theme park.
- Master your builds in Sandbox Mode: Unlock the sandbox mode when you’ve finished a construction site, then go back and improve your build with a huge selection of extra bricks from different themes.
- Lots of items to collect and unlock: Find collectibles in the various dioramas and use them to buy cool new items for your wardrobe or new brick color sets for sandbox mode.
- Build your unique character: Create your own minifigure figure from a huge selection of parts and unlock more options inspired by the worlds you visit as you progress through the story.