The Kaizen Update Week 1 has been released on November 18, 2022! In this patch, you’ll find a wide range of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new things to do in the game.
Get some free spins by going to our Kaizen codes page! You can find all the official patch notes from Disagreement below.
- A new story quest type (we will experiment with adding different quest types in future updates, instead of just having “defeat X enemies”
- A new village, called Ueno Mire
- A new miniboss (Joko)
- New enemies
- The level cap is increased to 400
- Max rep increase to 150k
- New smash ability for normal fists at 20 melee
- Ten Shadows
- Damn speech
Quality of life:
- Safe Mode – disables PVP, can be accessed in settings
- Spawn option NPCs. You no longer need to teleport or go to areas to paint quests. You can spawn there.
- Clan spin shop now shows the correct “best deal”
- Removed very similar curse auras from the aura reroll pool
- Ability levels are now displayed correctly in the curse shop
- Added missing animations to Straw Doll’s Resonance skill, Gravity Orb & Blade Shot, Hell Strike, and Divergent Kick’s Ax Slam
Balancing (next week there will be a lot more balancing):
- Fighting Style prices are jittery
- Lightspeed Technique’s skills have a maximum range
- Rogue & Armed bandits health is lowered
- Fixed animation blending issues – animations should no longer jitter
- Fixed the controller cursor being invisible when keyboard or mouse is connected on a console
- Fixed not being able to scroll through certain menus when using a controller
- Fixed a major memory leak issue with mobs that was causing latency issues on old servers
Be sure to head over to Roblox Kaizen page to try this new update! You can check out more information about a variety of experiences in the Roblox section of our website.