304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
SUCCESS Corporation shared a new gameplay trailer for Hakoniwa Bokujou Hitsuji Muratheir recently announced farm life sim remaster.
Here is the new gameplay trailer for Hakoniwa Bokujou Hitsuji Mura:
Here is an overview of the game:
Hakoniwa Bokujou Hitsuji Mura
The first game in the series, “Welcome to Sheep Village”, was developed by Success Corporation 20 years ago and released in 2003 as a ranch life simulation game. In “Welcome to Sheep Village”, the protagonist is entrusted with a farm in Sheep Village, which he arrives at at the end of his journey, to develop the farm and raise animals and crops.
While experiencing life on a ranch in each of the four seasons, players can enjoy the feeling of a zoo by raising and breeding a large number of animals, or enjoy gardening and growing a variety of crops and layouts. You can also enjoy trading for materials, the lifespan of the animals you raise, and the quality of the meat you process. Hakoniwa Bokujou Hitsuji Mura’s unique systems, such as bartering to obtain materials, the lifespan of farmed animals, livestock (meat processing), and hunting (fighting) wild animals, have been well received by players, with many commenting that “working silently is addictive,” ” time flies,” and “the game is highly addictive. In December 2009, a browser-based version of the “Hitsujiimura” series was launched, and the series continues to be offered on an increasing number of compatible platforms.
Game overview and sales points
After 13 years, “Sheep Village” is coming to Nintendo Switch Hakoniwa Bokujou Hitsuji Mura!
Welcome to Nintendo Switch™ Since the release of “Welcome to Sheep Village Portable” in 2009, the “Sheep Village” series has transitioned to browser-based versions and app development and continues uninterrupted to this day, but there has been no new consumer releases. During this time, Success has received numerous requests for new titles and ports of previous titles, and we have seen similar requests frequently posted on social networking sites.
To respond to the passionate requests of “Sheep Village” fans over the past 13 years, we have decided to release “Hakoniwa Bokujou Hitsuji Mura” on Nintendo Switch™, an HD port based on “Welcome to Sheep Village Portable” with new elements added.
The main flow of the game
- Sow seeds, grow crops and harvest!
- Harvested crops can be exchanged for small animals and other items in the market.
- Breeding of livestock, processing of wool and food
- Expanding the scope of ranch management in stages
- Protect your ranch by hunting vermin with your dog!
- Learn the wisdom of life, processing methods and hunting.
- The addition of a “Ranching Equal Size” view mode – The new “Equal Size Display Mode” takes advantage of the high resolution of the Nintendo Switch™ to display the ranch in its original dot size! The small animals move around the ranch, and you can experience a more lively ranch. Of course, the game can also be played in the traditional zoom-in view, so you can enjoy the game in the view that best suits your play style by operating the R stick.
- High quality graphics – All UI in high-definition! All event scenes are now in HD! The beautiful dots are preserved in HD to bring the farm back to life!
- Expanded subject fields and a marker – The number of item slots in the “Welcome to Sheep’s Village Portable” has been expanded from three to seven. In addition, the specification that prevented players from freely choosing items when placing them on the farm has been revised and a marker has been adopted! You can now freely choose the things you want to place on your farm. Improved inventory and swapping functionality make ranch layout easier.
- Title Subject possession slots Subject location – Welcome to Sheep Village Portable 3 slots Used in order of possession. Hakoniwa Ranch Sheep Village 7 slots, free choice.
- Item markers added – A “Target Marker” support feature has been added to show at a glance where the possessed items can be placed on the farm! The marker is displayed in front of the player so that the player can check in advance where he/she wants to place the item. Display can also be switched on/off in the settings.
This is niche import. In this column, we regularly cover games that have yet to be announced for Western audiences. Please provide feedback and let us know if there’s anything you’d like us to cover!
Hakoniwa Bokujou Hitsuji Mura launches for Nintendo Switch on November 10th in Japan both at retail and in the eShop. The game will only have Japanese at launch – but SUCCESS is planning an English update later.