304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
We prepared the best Yveltal Raid Counters in 2022 as mens Fashion week may be over in real life, it now comes to Pokemon Go. During the event, Absol, Blitzle, Butterfree, Croagunk, Diglet, Kirlia, Shinx and Smoochum will have special fashionable costumes while appearing in nature and attacking. For the first time, Shiny Furfrou will be available. Additionally, Mareanie and Toxapex will make their Pokemon Go debut.
On top of a change to spawns comes a change to raids. During the Fashion Week event, Yveltal and Mega Lopunny will appear in raids. We previously covered how to defeat Mega Lopunny, so now we will cover how to clear the Yveltal raid; during the event, Lopunny and Yveltal can be shiny after defeating the raid.
Now let’s dive into the best Yveltal raid counters.
Yveltal Raid Stats
- Yveltal is a dark, flying Pokemon.
- It is weak to Ice, Electric, Fairy and Rock moves.
- Yveltal Raid CP is 45899
- Yveltal’s Base HP is 246
- Its attack is 250 and its defense is 185
- Base catch CP is between 2,073 and 2,160
- Boosted Catch CP is between 2,591 and 2,701
- It is weather-enhanced by foggy, windy or cloudy weather
- Its quick moves can be Gust, Snarl, or Sucker Punch
- Its charged moves can be Hurricane, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Psychic, or Hyper Beam
Yveltal Raid counters
Going into the Yveltal raid, trainers need a hard-hitting team Pokemon with type effective features. Overall, Yveltal is a well-rounded legendary Pokemon. Fortunately, it is easy to remove due to its vulnerabilities.
The raid can easily be completed by a team of 2 to 5 trainers; a team of 4 to 8 trainers can take it down faster and a team of 8 to 20 trainers can burn through it giving a better completion bonus.
Using Mega Pokemon such as Mega Manectric, Mega Ampharos, Mega Abomasnow or Mega Aerodactyl will make the fight much easier for most trainers. Ultimately, you’ll want to use either Ice, Electric, Fairy, or Rock type Pokemon. Be careful because the raid can be difficult if you use psychic, dark, ground, ghost or grass type Pokemon.
Here are the best counters to beat the raid. Some of these recommendations can be replaced Pokemon with type advantage or a better move set.
- Mega Ampharos – Volt Switch & Zap Cannon/Dazzling Gleam
- Xurkitree – Thunder Shock/Spark & Discharge/Blinding Flash
- Thundurus (Therian) – Thunder Shock/Volt Switch & Thunderbolt
- Zekrom – Charge Beam & Wild Charge
- Electivire – Thunder Shock & Wild Charge
- Raikou – Volt Switch & Wild Charge
- Mega Manectric – Charge Beam & Wild Charge
- Deoxys – Charge Beam & Thunderbolt
- Zapdos – Thunder Shock & Thunderbolt
- Magnezone – Spark & Wild Charge
- Tapu Koko – Volt Switch & Thunderbolt
- Luxray – Spark & Wild Charge
- Vikavolt – Spark & Discharge
- Jolteon – Thunder Shock & Thunderbolt
- Mega Abomasnow – Powder Snow & Weather Ball
- Galarian Darmanitan – Ice Fang & Avalanche
- Mamoswine – Powder Snow & Avalanche
- Weavile – Ice Shard & Avalanche
- Glaceon – Frost Breath & Avalanche
- Jynx – Frost Breath & Avalanche
- Togekiss – Charm and dazzling sparkle
- Primarina – Charm & Moonblast
- Gardevoir – Charge Beam/Charm & Dazzling Gleam
- Zacian – Fast attack and play rough
- Galarian Rapidash – Fairy Wind & Play Rough
- Slurpuff – Charm & Draining Kiss
- Sylveon – Charm and dazzling sparkle
- Mega Aerodactyl – Rock Throw & Rock Slide
- Rampardos – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Rhyperior – Smack Down & Rock Wrecker
- Terrakion – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Gigalith – Smack Down & Meteor Beam
- Landorus (Therian) – Rock Throw & Rock Slide
- Alolan Golem – Rock Throw & Wild Charge
Remember Shadow Bonuses
Keep in mind that Shadow versions of some of these Pokemon can be more effective.
Want to try grinding Kartana and Celesteela Raid one last time? How about the Mega Aggron raid; both the legendary and mega raids will change on September 27th. Mega Lopunny and Yveltal raids will run until October 3rd.
Further Pokemon Go news or raid guides, check our Pokemon Go section.
If you want to add me Pokemon Go, my trainer code is 3979-2857-6892. If you want to be invited to a raid throughout July, follow me on Twitter at KillerKDemons.
Let us know if this information is useful to you and keep an eye out for any raid invites from us in the future. Remember to follow NicheGamer Twitter for a variety of pop culture news